It’s an absolutely effortless way to prize yourself a yummy meal of salmon. For this recipe, you will need;
1. A piece of boneless salmon2. One lemon
5. Your favourite seasoning (preferably fish seasoning)
6. Baking pan/oven pan
Easy delicious oven salmon recipe!
1. Preheat oven to 200°C
2. Firstly, wash your piece of salmon thoroughly under running tap water.
3. Slice the lemon into thin round slices and lay them onto the bottom of the oven pan. Then place your already clean washed piece of salmon on top of the lemon slices.
4. Season your fish with adequate salt and fish seasoning to your preference.5.Add the food cream. Aim to pour the cream into the sides of the pan so as not to wash the seasoning off the top of the fish.
Note: You can use any cooking cream that doesn’t burn under heat.
6. Put the pan into oven and cook 25 to 30 minutes or estimate according to the size of your fish.
With this kind of salmon, I like to make mashed potatoes. Mmnn… Match made in heaven! Erittäin herkullinen!!
YOU MAY LIKE:
MY TOP 5 PESCATARIAN MEALS
2 responses to “MY FAVOURITE OVEN SALMON RECIPE!”
Ooh yeah that’s a wonderful recipe, so easy to make and very healthy.
Thanks for sharing ☺️
LikeLiked by 1 person
Definitely! It’s my forever go to recipe with salmon! And thank you darling ❤️